Surprise!!!

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I ordered my magnetic/blue GT350 and convenience package on 5/26. Deal was through my brother-in-law's dealership for their second allocation. $1,000 over MSRP. He's been keeping me up to date.

Last Friday, I'm driving to meet him and his family with my wife and kids from TX to Florida. He was hoping to have my VIN by then. I get a call from him and he says he's "concerned". Their rep isn't giving him solid answers, the lady that places orders won't call him back. And my window to get one ordered like I like elsewhere is vanishing. He asks if he can call around. There's only 4 in the country like I ordered currently, 2 on the ground and 2 in-plant. I say ok, discuss it at length with the wife. Is this a sign? Should I wait for the GT500? Go for it?

I almost had myself talked out of it, and he texts me and tells me not to spend all my money in Lake Charles where we stopped for supper. Called him back, he found one in MS, only $500 over MSRP, and it is exactly what I ordered plus a car cover. Slept on it. Talked with the wife and decided the next morning to go. We had stopped to sleep in Baton Rouge.

Drove 2 hours north and 2 hours after that I drove out with it! Love it!

image.jpeg

Lemers

Established Member
Got a Maggie! Great color.

-------------------------------------------------
2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package, ETA 10 April (Kaiserslautern, Germany), under MSRP

Users who are viewing this thread