SURPRISE! A Nice Ricer...

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Saturday evening, on my way over to StangD281 place... Heading down Rt. 60 south towards the city... Cruising in the left lane approaching a riced out Civic. It was slammed, fart can, the usuals. I noticed a-pillar guages along with his lady in the car, wondering if the guages were for show or functional. I had no intentions of provoking him, however, he thought differently. As I am passing he throws me a few revs. I immediately slow til he catches up...

He ducks in behind me due to oncoming traffic in the right lane. I give him the signal out the window - it's on. I shift from 5-4 (just wanting to gradually pull away), well, that idea did not last very long as i then slammed it into third..... Pulled to about 115mph and had at least 8 cars on him...

I slow the speed to about 65 mph continuing on Rt. 60 passed Robinson Town Center, as he catches up and is exiting off, he throws a couple of beeps and a wave. I oblige... I guess there are some nice ricers out there.... It was nice for once.... not getting the fly by...:beer:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Good kill. :beer: Props to the Civic owner as well. Nice to see someone who didn't act like a jerk afterwards.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by Cullen Wharton
as he catches up and is exiting off, he throws a couple of beeps and a wave. I oblige... I guess there are some nice ricers out there.... It was nice for once.... not getting the fly by...:beer:
I'm calling BS on the "nice ricer" part ;-) Good kill :beer:

Project9

Established Member
Good to see that you both had a good time.

Sometimes its hard to forget that kids are in rice because its all they can afford. I would bet that person you raced will end up in a cobra or a really fast import when he gets some money.

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Project9
Good to see that you both had a good time.

Sometimes its hard to forget that kids are in rice because its all they can afford. I would bet that person you raced will end up in a cobra or a really fast import when he gets some money.

Good point!

The only time I beg to differ is when the cars are done to the extreme. In that case they could have a nice down payment on a Stang.... Oh well, to each their own..... not everyone thinks like us...

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
man you scared me.......i thought you were going to say you got BEAT by a ricer.......whew!! Dont scare me like that! LOL Nice to know he was a cool guy. nice kill

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Project9
Sometimes its hard to forget that kids are in rice because its all they can afford.
That's baloney, they choose to buy those cars. My first car cost me 800 bucks and it had 400ci. Lots of cars to choose from now.

Kill all the rice.:beer: Kill a few vettes too.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread