Supra vs ZX-10R & Hayabusa

cpdaddy35

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
badass...whats up with the bike spittn' flames!

Good question. I think he had a jet kit and maybe some sort of exhaust. Not sure on that one though.. You should be able to download the codec from microsoft or search for Mpeg2 decoder or codec on google..

StormWatch

Established Member
Couldn't watch the videos here at work but ZX-10Rs and Hayabusas are fuel injected. Unless the "jet kit" you're talking about has to do with nitrous...

cpdaddy35

Established Member
Originally posted by StormWatch
Couldn't watch the videos here at work but ZX-10Rs and Hayabusas are fuel injected. Unless the "jet kit" you're talking about has to do with nitrous...

haha, that is just what someone had told me.. No idea on the flames.. Do you?

I didn't know that Windows Media Player (WMP) doesn't support Mpeg2 files nor can you download a codec from microsoft as they don't support it. You can find a free decoder here:

Mpeg2 Decoder

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
I just know that dude on the zx-10 is nuts ridin with no leathers, but i guess it doesnt matter that fast cause if you fall ur dead anyway.

DET_SVT02

Established Member
Originally posted by F8TL-WS6
I just know that dude on the zx-10 is nuts ridin with no leathers, but i guess it doesnt matter that fast cause if you fall ur dead anyway.

It s got nothing to do w falling/the wind will rip you up at high speeds. Come on now lol I know of no one that can push a busa in a t-shirt and jeans....can you say SQUIDS ...is it me or does it just seem like ever vid w a car VS bike has a really bad rider and never seem to be in the right gear???None the less sweet supra:rolling:

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Riding sportbike at all with jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt= temptation is understandable but not cautious enough/not wise ... at the very least.

Racing top-end on a highway in jeans and a t-shirt at speeds sure to exceed 100mph ... and most like more like 130-160 = so retarted that rider deserve every bit of pain suffered from any injury ... if not death.

Catch a bump weird at 130 in jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt = progressive mild to violent tank slapper with a dump followed by shredding of skin clean from bone and high chance of death due to multiple issues. Fun!

Last but not least, if I were in the car ... I would not race such a squid for concern for his well-being.

Last edited:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
I have my jacket and pants on anytime i leave my road (my road is dead end subdivision). Ive seen too many asses get saved from having on the gear.

On a side note. Blue jeans are good for 7 feet on asphalt from 55 mph. After that, your on your skin, which is good for even less. I hear people say "its hot". The new mesh stuff is cooler than blue jeans even. My T shirt flaps in the wind inside my mesh jacket. They obviously havnt even tried it. WEAR THE GEAR. It may quite literally save your ass.

BTW, i ride, and wouldnt race a bike in my car and vice versa. My car runs 12.00's and bike runs 10.80's. Both respectable. Why compare apples and oranges?

My bro has a ZX-10R, and, can i say, its a monster. I wont ride it much anymore, and sure wont twist on it. Its SCARY fast. Because of the very short wheelbase (its no larger, and not much heavier than my 600), it feels much more intimidating than any Busa ive been around.

Users who are viewing this thread