supra vs. stang

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeh for a 800+ hp supra what u expect also did u notice no supercharger on that stang??? and also that he short shifted majorly especially into 2nd gear. almost like he was trying to loose......

m8trix00

Established Member
There are alot of videos like that running around, people need to put down specific mods, and preferrably show under the hood. The guy in the mustang either didnt know how to drive, or he was sleeping at the wheel. :shrug:

wont be the first time someone has a supercharger sticker and not have one.

The supras are fast, when modded period. They are awesome machines. I have seen them loose plenty of times also.

Has anyone seen the videos where you can tell the other person was clueless that they are "supposed" to be in a race, and people claim its a kill.

:dw:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeah the people on srt4forums.com are annoying like that lol i go there for videos then a laugh at their reviews there is this one guy who all he ever posts is "Nice Kill" when most of the time the SRT4 looses or hardly even wins

maniax racing

Established Member
if that stang had a supercharger i'll kiss your azz!!!! The stang looked and sounded like a basic bolt on car

Users who are viewing this thread