Supra Turbo vs Modded 03 Cobra VIDEO

Shindo97

Established Member
First off let me start by saying that i like the 03 cobras alot. Despite the rough start you guys had, i think the that ford did a great job with this car.

The cobra had lightning pulley, exhaust, intake, and 100 shot....not sure if he sprayed on this....

The supra is a T04r Single turbo, on a low 22 psi setting. probably has a high of 27-30 psi with 100 octane gas.

here is the video:
http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/03Cobra_vs_TO4R_Supra.WMV

The car in the vid is not mine....here are a few pics of mine for those interested.....
S1.jpg

T78.jpg

S2.jpg

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Great video. I don't think the Cobra was spraying though. When I hit my button It pulls through the gears much quicker than when n/a. 1/4 mi n/a I finish in 3rd, spraying I get into 4th at about 3/4 track. A 100 shot would have helped him through the gears a bit quicker than that especially 4th. Those Supras motor hard up top though.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That is a beautiful supra:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay and please dont feed the trolls.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
It looks to me like the supra even let the cobra get the jump before he started. That must be a pretty quick car. And I agree, I dont think the Cobra sprayed. But, it may not have given him the win anyways. Good vid, good race, good kill.

Shindo97

Established Member
thanks for the compliments on my car....The car in the video isnt my car, but most T04r's are in the upper 670-700 RWHP on high boost.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
It looks to me like the supra even let the cobra get the jump before he started. That must be a pretty quick car. And I agree, I dont think the Cobra sprayed. But, it may not have given him the win anyways. Good vid, good race, good kill.

I don't think he let him get the jump. The turbo car's I've raced (that are fast) simply don't have the torque that we do when you hit it. Same with the ZO6 actually. We jump out in front like in the video, then either get frozen or we get walked. As a daily driver though, I'd prefer the fun factor of the torque on the street, over a high top end.

Fast01Cobra

Established Member
There was a '97 Subpra @ Bradenton on Sunday, and let me tell you, my '03 went 11.87 and I didn't stand a chance against him.... No times were shown, and I didn't get to talk to him, but I saw him put away a couple of mid 10sec cars. All while spinning 1st, 2nd and alot of 3rd. He was on street tires as well. Then I saw him @ Hess filling up to drive home... If I saw that car on the street, I would probably be having nightmeres and wishing I hadn't run across him.....

jguerrero

Established Member
Nice run, that supra is quick, think its time for that cobra to mod some more, or at least use that 100 shot.:thumbsup:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Beautiful Car! You can do minor things to a supra and they look soo great, hell they look great stock too. Nice kill and even nicer car. Welcome aboard! And please listen to Adam...DONT FEED THE TROLLS! They are nasty little buggers.

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Stewart
That is one ugly ass Supra in the vid. Your's is absolutely gorgeous.
Nice vid.

Little Steward at it again :lol:

Shindo97....Very sweet looking Supra :thumbsup:

Man that 03Cobra didnt stand a chance in the world. After the Supra was on the move it didnt even slow down.

But it must take alot of $$$ to build them up that fast right? :shrug:

Oh Welcome aboard. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread