Supra Kill?

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
I coming back from galena when i stopped at a red light next to a 199x Supra. As the light is getting ready to turn green, he revs up his engine. I do the same. The light turns green, he stays even for first gear, then drops back about 3 car lengths on the 2nd gear shift. I stop at 90 and hes 4 car lengths back. I slow down to let him get back even with me for a roll race, but he never gets near me again. He did give me the peace sign when i had to turn off and he was going straight. All i could see he had for mods was a Fart Can. I looked up his Specs and Stock v Stock I had a slight advantage. I was really expecting to get my ass kicked, but after looking at specs and what mods i had, i can kinda see where i may have had him.

Last edited:

FEARSM

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Believe they stoped making supras in 1997.

They stopped making Supras in Japan in 2000. Toyota stopped importing them to the United states in 1998 making that the last model year here. There are no 1999 Supras in the states.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
FEARSM said:
They stopped making Supras in Japan in 2000. Toyota stopped importing them to the United states in 1998 making that the last model year here. There are no 1999 Supras in the states.

Actually in Japan they stopped making them in 2002.

Fast Willy

Established Member
ya, just remember they start to pull at like 80 and a dig they arent much. race a modded supra from a 80 roll and see what happens. I raced an 800 something rwhp supra one rigth from a 80 roll and he pulled on me like a mother. And i have a whipple making about 475 rwhp. grant i know hes about twice mine but then we slowed down to a 35 roll on the thigh way and i pull hjim like crazy until we stop at lik 110. when i could see him coming fast.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
yea, i was wanting to go at a higher speed, but like i said, he wouldnt get near me after that.

Users who are viewing this thread