Supra from Columbus post on autotrader!!!!!!!!

lurchdawg81

H8R-ADE
Established Member
Hey it seems like a typo to me but they were saying that the kid who owned it was rich. Might be he figured he doesnt have what it takes to handle it or it could be from the original sale and it just hasnt been taken down yet. Just thought I would share the find though.

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
Scammer!!!!!!!!!!

+1111111111....dude, check out ebay. there are badass cars on there all the time listed for like $3000 or something. 9 out of 10 times they don't even own the car pictured.

lurchdawg81

H8R-ADE
Established Member
Yeah I know about scammers the cars location isnt even in Columbus. Just thought it was funny that I was looking on autotrader and that I found that.

Bronze123

Established Member
ClOckwOrk said:
either that or they missed a 0? lol

yah it's missing a 0 but not on accident. you call now thinking its a steal :idea: when it reality the true price is 75,000. the point is they want you to call them

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
something like this happened on ebay with a companies car, someone called up to make sure it was legit, they said "yep were selling it on ebay right now" and bought it now for like 5,500 instead of 55,000

once a deal is sold, thats it. someone got a crazy steal. i forget what car it was though.

Last edited:

ScrewDrvr

Established Member
i just sent my money to him. Turned out he was a Nigerian prince, on vacation in Africa, so hes legit.

Cant wait to get my new Supra.

Blachatch

Established Member
that car has been on ebay about 3-4 times when the original owner was selling it.. people are out to make some money.. they just copy and paste all the info im sure

Users who are viewing this thread