Supra Diablo Viper SHOWDOWN

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
:eek: :bowdown: Those are some badass cars over there. Any info on any of those cars...especially the Supra...GOTDAMN!!!

Msyticgold

Originally posted by WyoTechMSA
:eek: :bowdown: Those are some badass cars over there. Any info on any of those cars...especially the Supra...GOTDAMN!!!
Everyone wants more info on that Supra including me. :bowdown:

drexebo

On a quest 4 an 03 cobra!
Established Member
autobahn... riiighht... What the hell was with the bling bling rap every time the Lambo rolled up? lol

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
that is tech motorsports "Bruce Lee Supra" if im not mistaken... i cant remember where to get the info though, sorry

it is an old vid, but a very good one, thanks for the post, back into the archives it goes

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
i would so much rather have the diablo than the supra or the viper.

great vid(even though it was a repost....hehe)

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Lmao the autobahn...

Thats why the lamborghini has platinum motors dealership plates on it (which is in orange county).

Diablos aint that great anyways. Funny story: Someone in my family has a Venom 750R and his good friend has a 99 diablo SV, ironically also from Platinum Motors. Anyways, they're side by side on a closed freeway with Nextels and the Diablo owner says "Hey, were going 200 man!" The Viper owner responds "Really? Cause my speedo says 180..."

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
I would like to have a Lambo, but it would only be fun til you had to pay a bill like....ooo the brakes? Or an oil change

fatcobra

Established Member
I would really like to know if that was a real lambo, as it didnt sound like any I have seen, sounded more like a small block then a v12. Also these videos are nice but the driver can make or break a car, and the viper driver (not the car) looked out classed in this video.

maybe04

Established Member
Nice vid...but DAMN that music.

The music simply KILLED the video....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

:nono:

Evill Supra

Established Member
It's the Bruce Lee Supra (I have no idea why they call it that) also known as the SVB Poopra in the other video vs. the Stroker Cobra. That car gets around I guess.

Steve K.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
looked like a replica diablo. but diablo's aint that great they were really terrible cars the transmissions in them were terrible took almost two hands to shift gears:p as top gear quoted

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread