WANTED: Supporting Mods for ported Eaton install.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Bought myself a ported Eaton that's coming with a ported plenum and throttle body. I'm looking for the supporting mods I'll need.

From what I've researched, I'll need 60# injectors, a BAP, and a SCT MAF.

If anyone is looking to unload any of these in excellent condition hit me up. And if any of you have any thoughts on other supporting mods I'd need, please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris

cobracide

Established Member
Aftermarket pulleys, smaller snout pulley for the blower, entertain a lower pulley as well. A good tune to top it off of course. About 16-17# is what you want to shoot for on a max street build.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
The blower is coming with a 2.93, and I figure I will go with a 4# lower. I already have installed metco double bearing pullies.

I'm also thinking of checking out Lamotta Perf a couple of hours from me in FL. for the tune. Or contacting 04Sleeper?

cobracide

Established Member
The blower is coming with a 2.93, and I figure I will go with a 4# lower. I already have installed metco double bearing pullies.

I'm also thinking of checking out Lamotta Perf a couple of hours from me in FL. for the tune. Or contacting 04Sleeper?
Good Plan. The only other things I can think of mentioning is cooling mods for the intercooler (larger IC tank, Killer Chiller, ect.) and addressing traction. 315/35/R17 is what I went with. You may want to consider wide 18" rims for the rear as the 17" tire selection has gone down considerably in recent years.

Albatross

Established Member
I have 60lb ford racing injectors and a Kenne bell boost a pump that I will be taking off of my car in the next few days. Removing to install fore fuel system and FIC 1440s for my Whipple. Had them on there for about 2500 miles. Only ran 93 through the injectors. Let me know if your interested.

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Well tonight I bought a 4# lower as well as the matching alternator pulley, and I bought a 200amp alternator with big 3 upgrade.

I already have a aftermarket H/E. I live in Florida, wondering if I would get a killer chiller if that would be overkill?

Also is the SCT 2600 my best MAF option? I noticed on lethal’s site there are a few PMAS housings I’m not familiar with.

Wondering if those would be a better option?

cobracide

Established Member
KC not required but it's a nice option to keep the iat2's down. On a hot summer day, you are going to get heat soak after one run. The KC is really one of the best solutions.

Last edited:

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I’m in Florida, I think I will go with a K/C. With the T/F intercooler tank I have plus the upgraded H/E hoping I can keep temps down?

4BrookeRanch

Established Member
I have 60lb ford racing injectors and a Kenne bell boost a pump that I will be taking off of my car in the next few days. Removing to install fore fuel system and FIC 1440s for my Whipple. Had them on there for about 2500 miles. Only ran 93 through the injectors. Let me know if your interested.
If Goocher doesn't get these from you, please send a PM of how much you're wanting for them.

Users who are viewing this thread