Support The Return of Terminal Island Raceway Tomorrow!

Krwy

Established Member
***CALLING ALL CARS*** CALLING ALL CARS ***

*** TOMORROW *** TOMORROW *** TOMORROW ***

Thursday June 5 2014 @ 8:30 am
Port of Los Angeles building,
425 South Palos Verdes St, San Pedro 90731

We will be going on record to the Harbor Commission about the Terminal Island Raceway.

We know that during those hours most are working & can't make it. Please show up if you can. We just confirmed Fox 11 news will be on site.

Time to call mayor Garcetti on the promise he made us if he won. Time to step up the movement. Time to bring back the track.

Please forward, share and repost to all street racers, drag racers, car, truck, motorcycle, lowriders, cruisers, 4x4, mini-bike clubs & affiliates.

WE NEED BOOTS ON THE GROUND! SHOW UP IF YOU CAN!
COME JOIN THE BATTLE!

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG. THANX! SEE YOU THERE!

Krwy

Established Member
It went well. The foot is in the door and talking about an area that may be used. The original area that TI was used is available.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
It went well. The foot is in the door and talking about an area that may be used. The original area that TI was used is available.

Cool, so do they have an ETA on when they'll get the ball rolling? I remember a year ago or 2 there this talk of a track being built in Perris, CA. There was a meeting held and everything then all of a sudden the whole talks fell off the map :shrug:

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Cool, so do they have an ETA on when they'll get the ball rolling? I remember a year ago or 2 there this talk of a track being built in Perris, CA. There was a meeting held and everything then all of a sudden the whole talks fell off the map :shrug:

Yeah i remember that. I was stoked since Perris is only like 20min from me. Oh well.

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Yeah i remember that. I was stoked since Perris is only like 20min from me. Oh well.

Trust me I was the same way, any of you guys know what will happen to Irwindale after this year? There's new landlords and I think there was talks about closing the track down after the 2014 race season to build/open up a Walmart :bored:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
That would be coo as **** if we got one closer to us than Irwindale, especially a 1/4 mile track. That's what it was right? Can't wait to get a track in the area again. I wasn't into racing when there were actual tracks in LA and surrounding areas.

Users who are viewing this thread