Support for the Ultimate Track Car Challenge

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Looking a heck of a lot better Greg!!!

I pulled the trigger and signed up for TTE, so I will be around for the entire weekend. If possible, we should try to get in the same area of the paddock so we can put all of the pop ups together. If it is anything like last year's event, we will definitely need all of the shade we can get!

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
i get in early to get power. usually in the area to the right of the garages because its flat.
i try to get close to an end as well. i have a 38' trailer with a big 14 on both sides. plenty
of space for you guys to set up around.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
We'll see. The guys I travel with are mostly instructors, and like to be down somewhat close to the grid. That being said, the last two events this year we've pitted in the triangle just as you enter the paddock. Go figure. :shrug:

Great that you'll be in with us John. Is this the first TT with MA?

Last edited:

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
We'll see. The guys I travel with are mostly instructors, and like to be down somewhat close to the grid. That being said, the last two events this year we've pitted in the triangle just as you enter the paddock. Go figure. :shrug:

Great that you'll be in with us John. Is this the first TT with MA?

Yup, first TT with MA. I just want to be near power since I am bringing lots of fans!!!

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Hey Greg - the registrant list was just released and I didn't see your name on it. I thought you were sticking around for Sat & Sun to run TT?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Hey Greg - the registrant list was just released and I didn't see your name on it. I thought you were sticking around for Sat & Sun to run TT?

I am. It looks like you and Ronald are the only ones in the UTCC that Sean has gotten on the TT list also. George, Brooks and myself are in the UTCC, and signed up for TT but not listed yet.

Sean just got back from vacation and we figure he's still hung over. I'm gonna email him in a day or two to follow up if he doesn't have us listed by then.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'll be there running ST2 Sat and Sun. I'm looking forward to getting on the track with Danny Popp for the first time... even though I'll probably never see him out there :bash:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Mike, I think he got 5th in the UTCC today. Looking forward to seeig you again.
Man it was hot today!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread