Superleggra vs 03 Cobra

kaz109

Established Member
I read it before you edited it......no worries you are learning.

i8urSS

Established Member
I tried to race a superleggera a couple of years ago. I obviously didnt have a chance, but the driver was the exact opposite of your guy. He had his little girl in the car and after he slowed back down they both had huge grins on their faces. Then he told me my car sounded awesome, which completely made my day. F-in sweet kill tho. I could only imagine what that feels like.

b_dike

Established Member
Nice kill op... It's always fun racing exotics. Even if they turn out to be dbags.

O and I didn't have any problems reading your post. Lola

Maybe my post count isn't high enough yet to have those issues... :rollseyes

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Awesome kill! I am trying to instigate a race with a local Ferrari that a coworker knows at his gym. We don't have an abundance of exotics around here so I would have to be extremely lucky to even see one when I'm driving my Cobra.

Your post looked fine to me after the edit to break it into different paragraphs. lol Some people..

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Thanks man. Glad to hear it wasn't bad after the breaks were added.
What kind of Ferrari and what kind of work do ya have done to your car? Kenne Bell (judging from username)?
Racing exotics is always fun, win or lose.

Eh, the guy I work with is just barely getting into cars so he doesn't know what model it is. Apparently it is a dentist that owns it and when my coworker told him that I wanted to race, the owner scoffed and said it would be a waste of his time. lol typical I guess.

My car is just a basic 2.8 Kenne Bell on 20psi. I don't even have long tubes. Haha

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Nice kill! Hahaha I feel ya on the Mustang Dyno heartbreaker...at 16psi I make 529 on my local Mustang Dyno with my mods list lol. I keep wanting to go dynojet dyno the car to see how much different it is...ya know to post a happier number up....butt dyno says its much faster ;-D

Don't let the grammar Nazi's get ya down...im just glad to see a good kill story in here...they have been lacking quite a bit to say the least.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Take notes from post #2 and use it in your next kill story. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with a post count such as yours. No big deal you will get better. I have seen worse
Jesus, you have the be the most annoying troll mother****er in the last 5 years on here.

Just so we're clear for the sake of new members, post count doesn't mean shit. You can have 3k+ like this clown and literally add nothing to any conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread