Established Member
The enter key is your friend.

Holy wall of text.

Good fun though!

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Very nice kill OP. Sounds like a damned good run. Is your car conservatively tuned? I'm sure on a dynojet it would be well over 600.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Thanks man. I'm at 19.6#s of boost (3.5" upper and stock exhaust manifolds) and 18.5* timing. My tuner had it at 19.5* and it put down 595, but decided to play it safe and bump it back down. I am going to find another dyno nearby and get a couple pulls done to see how it compares.
Before the Whipple, I ran nitrous and the car put down 580 on the dynojet at Fastlane motorsports in NC. When I brought the car up to NY I had it dynoed at my shop to get a baseline with them and it made 543. That was with the same exact setup. My feelings were hurt that day lol
Haha mine would've been also. That setup sounds like its good for an easy 650+rwhp.

mavisky

Established Member
Nice run. I had a similar run with a base Gallardo a couple weeks back that was very very similar to your first race you detailed. It was all I could do to change gears on time as I has slipped to his rear wheel and the muffler delete on his car was deafening but gorgeous sounding.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I tried I really did but I just couldn't read this thread
I almost quit a few times but it's a lambo kill lol. I bet if your favorite car, the 5bro, made another kill out of a lambo you would've read that huh? :poke: :bash: lmao

kaz109

Established Member
I almost quit a few times but it's a lambo kill lol. I bet if your favorite car, the 5bro, made another kill out of a lambo you would've read that huh? :poke: :bash: lmao

lol...no I hate lambo's more than anybody on this forum but still couldn't continue to try and make sense of that post

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I thought I'd be at low 600s on my shops dyno since I knew it was a heartbreaker from my prior experience. So needless to say I was bummed I didn't break it. The car pulls like a freight train and I can notice it's faster that it was with the nitrous so I guess I have no complaints..

Oh yea I'm sure it pulls like a bat outta hell. How much of a shot were you running?

kaz109

Established Member
I don't think there was anything unclear or confusing about the way it was written. I'll admit the post was a bit lengthy and could have been cut down some, but I didn't take people like yourself into consideration when I was writing it. Sounds like you get intimidated by a lot of words. I'll have to remember to include a short, simplified cliffs notes version at the end for you next time :rollseyes
No need to post in a thread that you didn't even read.

I ran a 125 shot. My power now is only ~45hp higher but I can notice it. Nitrous was a good time.

Take notes from post #2 and use it in your next kill story. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone with a post count such as yours. No big deal you will get better. I have seen worse

Users who are viewing this thread