Superformance GT40

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
Put the new "Cammer" motor from Ford in there with electronic fuel injection that looks like eight one barrels. "OH" would that be nice or what !?

I would enjoy building that car for someone.

Last edited:

Vic

Established Member
I think that is the same scale as the CAV GT40, in which case I can't fit in it, now way, no how. Have you ever sat in a GT40 made to original scale? They're TINY inside! Regular sized people can save a ton of money by getting a replica, though!

Vic

Established Member
more of the same

6'3"! But he may have shrunk a little. He is often seen at Crystal Cove on Saturday mornings, just north of Laguna Beach, in So Cal. Its an informal get together of classics, hot rods, Porsches, Ferraris, Lambos, Panteras, Jags new and old, muscle cars of all sorts. He has this unusual motorcycle he is selling called an "Alligator", and he usually rides it to the Cove. He is very unassuming and friendly.

Just checked SPF's website, they say a 6"2" person will fit fine. But they didn't mention 6'3" me, nor 6'4" me w/helmet. I need a mini me, whom I can live through vicariously. I will put him in all manner of small sports cars, and interview him later. :lol:

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I would love to have the Daytona Coupe. I have always thought it was one of the baddest cars ever made. Can't say I would buy there gt though.

Users who are viewing this thread