superflow VS dynojet

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I just had my car dynoed at a different shop than I usually goto. They have a superflow, nice clean in ground setup. They had the thing setup to report "dynojet" numbers since so many people complained about the superflow numbers being lower (ie accurate due to more accurate load presented to the car). I was just curious if any of you have had your car dynoed on a superflow that used a "dynojet" correction factor and if so, what was the difference in HP/TQ? It was a new tune and I had been admiring how powerfull it had felt and when I saw the numbers my jaw hit the floor. I had them discard the dynojet correction and did another pull and the numbers were what I had got with my previous tune on an actual dynojet, so the SOTP feeling was not just in my head.

retics4me

Established Member
Id be interested in knowing too.The conversion that they had was WAY too high . I think the regular superflow#s were closer to reality .

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by retics4me
Id be interested in knowing too.The conversion that they had was WAY too high . I think the regular superflow#s were closer to reality .
The concensus seems to say that superflow numbers are approx 8-10% lower than a dynojet.

Users who are viewing this thread