SUPERCROSS 2016!!!! (warning: injury pics)

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
So excited for the new season! Reed's back on Yamaha, Stewart's back from suspension and I'm stuck with this cast. Had a small incident back in October in which I tore a ligament and had a bone rotate in the wrist. Not sure I'll even be able to ride this year, much less get full movement of my hand back.

So what's your prediction for 2016? Dungey is always so consistent but if Roczen and Tomac can stay healthy (let's not forget about Canard) it should be some great racing. I'm pulling for Reed but he is on a new team and not the youngest guy on the track anymore.

Attachments

• XU6rnt.jpg
    XU6rnt.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 432
  • 99flAF.jpg
    99flAF.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 424
  • qV17AE.jpg
    qV17AE.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 428

09VistaGT500

Established Member
Would love to see Stewart or Reed do well but I'm pulling for Tomac or Roczen. Was always a fan of Villopoto but now that he is retired I'm ready to see a new champ. Anyone but Dungey. I like the guy but he is so consistent it's almost boring.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I don't keep up with it that much anymore, but I do try to watch when I can.

My buddy and his 2 sons earned their way into the Ricky Carmichael camp last month in Florida.

Rct851

Established Member
Exciting night in all the races. Jason Anderson is the real deal.

As usual Stewart looking blazing fast in the opening laps before dungey of all people forced the issue a little early in my opinion and they got together. That was scary, stewie was out cold for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread