superchargers

americanthunder

nuts and bolts
Established Member
I am trying to decide on na or blown,nazman car is making me want to stay na,is blown all its cut out to be? I know about forged internals ect. I've noticed people do take them off after time, why? are most of the supercharged cars happy or do they need constant attention, tunnig,overheating,leaks ect. back to my original question why do people take them off? thanks guys, any x supercharger owners feel free to rant lol :burnout:

Last edited:

1999-COBRA-6661

[S]pecial[V]ehicle[T]eam
Established Member
IMO you can't go wrong with a blower as long as you get a very good tune at no more then 8psi. Alot of times when someone is selling their car they take off the supercharger and extras because it does not make the car worth any more money, in some cases they actually make it worth less.

You can only do so much N/A.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
I grew up loving big blocks. I used to have a hot rodded truck with a 460 in it and I grew up loving the torque of massive power.

With that being said, I would love to stay NA with my cars, but with only 281 cubic inches, the only real way to get a huge amount of power out of them is to go forced induction (or juiced).

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Nothings better then being blown... err....uh..... forced induction....yeah.

Stickies will tell you just about everything everyone will echo here.

1. Turbo
2. Twin screw
3. Centri blower
4. Spray (not a lesser power adder, just in order to my preference)
5. NA

All are fun.

Users who are viewing this thread