Superchargerd Mach 1 PIC

Captain Hook

Established Member
Hey Road Racin'
I know your not allowed to talk on the developement but can you give some insight on how long before the kit will be ready?
Procharger is saying theirs will be ready in about 2 to 4 weeks. Just wondering the status on the Vortech.
Thanks

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
It shouldn't be much longer. The kit is going GREAT! I would expect it to be soon. Sometimes it can take some time to make parts but hopefully not too long. I will keep everyone advised.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Trevor. :eek:

I want to drive it :D That looks sweet & it even has space for the intercooler. :beer:

Hey isnt Paxton & Vortech pretty much in a joint venture?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Sorry David, If I let you drive it your gonna want to buy one. Then you'll have another car payment. I can't take that kind of responsibility :nono: . OK, you can drive it... after sema.;-)
Yeah, Paxton merged into Vortech. They are still two separate companies but it makes sense for them to work together, why?? :shrug:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Sorry David, If I let you drive it your gonna want to buy one. Then you'll have another car payment. I can't take that kind of responsibility :nono: . OK, you can drive it... after sema.;-)
Yeah, Paxton merged into Vortech. They are still two separate companies but it makes sense for them to work together, why?? :shrug:

:D .... XMP will have 2 cars for FORD's presentation :D
Im trying to see if i can get a Free Room @ NewYork NewYork, so we just might get a chance to just hang out there as well :beer:

I think it makes sense for them to work together. Both are Great Companies & they both know alot. So Combine the idea's & instead of trying to beat each other down they can work together to produce a good unit for the Public :D

Heard about this 3 years ago but didnt think they would actually do it.

Thanks for the info :beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Soo, does that mean your car will be at sema???
We WILL HAVE TO hang out and do Vegas! I'll be there all week Mon-Sat. Let me know!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Soo, does that mean your car will be at sema???
We WILL HAVE TO hang out and do Vegas! I'll be there all week Mon-Sat. Let me know!

Just waiting on my freaking Host to get back to me :bash:

No not my car but i wish :D

Cant say what the plans are :bash: Would be cool to just hang at SIN CITY :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread