Supercharger...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Haha, Trevor was his name but all the kids didnt like him around his block were he used to live.

They complained to him about not sharing but when that didnt work, :nonono: they all turned Evil.

A Master Plan was born to find the selfish kid known as Trevor. The plan intales a plan to KICK HIS ASS for the RESULTS IN NUMBERS! :kaboom:

Last edited:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
Ahem- <Clears throat> Full interior, stock gears here ... How may I help you. <puts on flame suit b/c other mach's are faster, but I'm mostly stock>

I hope to be as fast some day.:thumbsup:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
a few axles later and I think your on your way :beer:

Who would have thought I would get traction:bash:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
there is a turbo mach1 somewhere running 5lbs boost. there is a s/c mach1 auto running low 12's, and mach 1 on n2o and et streets that did 11.80 in the 1/4.

hey trevor, are you going to take your mach 1 to the track after sema? it will be very interesting to see what it runs. griggs claims .3-.6sec difference in the 60ft time with suspension alone.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Well this is what the site quotes on the turbo Mach...

"396 RWHP & 430 RWTQ at only 5 psi of Boost on 93 Octane Pump Gas"

I'm guessing that's not even close to what Trevor is getting...rumor/speculation is he is well over 425 RWHP... on crappy 91 Cali gas, no less... :burnout:

Anybody know what that kit for the Mach goes for, installed, tuned, etc? :shrug:

Captain Hook

Established Member
Road Racin' : what did they put on your car? was it just an S-trim for an '01 cobra but change the tune some?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I'll have to double check. Usually the non-aftercooled cobras get E-trims and the aftercooled ones get SC- trims I would assume that is an SC... But I'll check. The SC should make more boost then E but the S will make a good ammount more the the SC.

ODB,
The car will be properly tracked soon. End of Nov. is roadracing. I'm always down for a night of drags too. Infact, I hope to see everyone at Funford @ palmdale the weekend b4 sema.(nov1-2) If I can make the even then drive to Vegas the next day, all of you guys can make it too!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
C. Hook, there were some minor bracket changes b/c of the alternator. Basically the kit is similar to an 01 cobra kit. The injectors/pump/maf work but the computer is different and obviously the shake won't work with the cobra kit, but will with the Mach kit.

Captain Hook

Established Member
C. Hook, there were some minor bracket changes b/c of the alternator. Basically the kit is similar to an 01 cobra kit. The injectors/pump/maf work but the computer is different and obviously the shake won't work with the cobra kit, but will with the Mach kit.
Thanks, any word on ETA?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hmmm. That is the Bajillion dollar question... Hopefully not too long. If the shaker bottom is cast then it could take a while to get cast pieces. Everything else is in stock and usually ready to go b/c it's the same as the Cobra. I would guess about a month or so. As soon as there is info I'll let the gang know.

cmylxgo

Established Member
32V 4.6L, 4R70W Automatic, 8.8" Live Axle, and BOOST...thats the best thing since sliced bread.

I've got over 6000 miles of boosted happiness under my belt :D

Wanna Cobra:
1. Procharger has a kit for our cars. Avail mid/late Oct.
2. I have a Procharger kit on my car.
3. Install was the same as 99-01 Cobra. 1 Minor problem. I had to relocate the trans cooler due to having an automatic.

-Corey

Users who are viewing this thread