Supercharger removal tool in tacoma area

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
Do anyone have a supercharger removal/ installation tool in the tacoma seattle area? I would pay to rent or pay you to remove and install a pully on my shelby gt500. I really dont want to spend 150 bucks for a one time use tool. Let me know. Have a metco 2,6 to install..

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I've got one you can use. I've sent it all over the country for members to use. PM me your addy and I'll send it your way.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I'd love to know how many members have used the puller Papaw. It's always been on the honor system and all the people have taken care of it. As long as it keeps working like that, I'll keep sending it out. For my first pulley, I borrowed one also.

psycholx

Established Member
I've got one you can use. I've sent it all over the country for members to use. PM me your addy and I'll send it your way.

Pm sent. Once done, i will overnight it right back to you. Thanks.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
No worries psych. Not in a hurry for it unless one of the other Forum members is in need.

psycholx

Established Member
Tool arrived today, pulley changed, returning tomorrow. Much thanks to quade..
20170116_153001.jpg

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I wish it woulda worked out that the 47 that left Monday before last was coming to Lewis instead of Savannah, you coulda had your car back on the road last week. Glad you got it done.

Users who are viewing this thread