Supercharger options?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
The vmp at 700/730rwhp will walk the the 2.9 at those power levels. A 2.9 needs to be making more power to make it that much more efficient while the vmp is at max efficiency. Bigger is not better and the vmp will be much more snappier. Just ask yourself this would you rather put an 88mm turbo or faster spooling 76mm on a cobra street car.

88 for sure so people can go when they ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GDDYUP

Established Member
We installed a TVS on my friend's 03 last week. TVS, 80lb injectors, SCT 2800 MAF, and EGR delete. Car still has stock pumps with a KB BAP in it. BBK LTs and off road X. We had it at Performance Dyno this morning and the car made 636/640 at 5k when it ran out of pump. Pulley was a 3.0" if I recall. He has a 2.8 for it. Running a 4lb lower also. 93 octane with Torco in the tank. We were seeing just about 20 pounds of boost.

If you want to see 700, you should be able to do it pretty easily with the TVS. Once we swap in some 340s and fix the fuel issue, we should be pretty close to that in his car without trying all that hard. He is keeping the returnless system for now also. He went with a modified FPDM and harness that we're going to give a try.

Users who are viewing this thread