Supercharger dyno in East Valley Phoenix area??

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Anyone know a place in the east valley that has done VMP or ROUSH dyno runs in the east valley? I have a VMP STG2 on a 14 gt automatic?

dave0704

Established Member
Not sure but Goodspeed did my KB dyno a few days back - had some initial problems getting it to read but 3 runs for $75 isn't too bad.

ERS

Established Member
Try Speed Sports in Gilbert. I haven't used them personally but I hear good things.

Paul.

Established Member
Arizona Dyno Chip - They've been the only dyno shop I've used for more than 15 years.

Paul.

Established Member
Not sure. Pardon my ignorance, is there something unique about running a TVS-blown Mustang on the dyno?

Zona14Stang

Established Member
I called them ( ADS in chandler) for a dyno tune price . They are crazy $1250 for that much I would either wait for Justim from VMP if they are in Vegas or go to AED in Cal they have done a lot more Mustangs and do not charge near that much. ADS wanted to charge me $2000 to install the Super charger which I ended up doing myself. It is a shame they are so out of line in price. The dealer that installs a lot of ROUSH's by me is less.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I called them ( ADS in chandler) for a dyno tune price . They are crazy $1250 for that much I would either wait for Justim from VMP if they are in Vegas or go to AED in Cal they have done a lot more Mustangs and do not charge near that much. ADS wanted to charge me $2000 to install the Super charger which I ended up doing myself. It is a shame they are so out of line in price. The dealer that installs a lot of ROUSH's by me is less.

I've heard good things about him, but most people complain about his prices like you mentioned. I heard he will go significantly lower if you drop someones name or say you know someone, but still not worth it IMO. Go with AED or justin or lund and get the logs / revision and call it a day. (that's my plan at least)

xecutioner

Established Member
Check out dyno solutions ln Chandler. They are off kyrene and chandler blvd. They recent tuned a supercharged 5.0 and it made solid numbers.

Zona14Stang

Established Member
They missed the boat on mine I had an air pocket in the intercooler and it was getting too hot and it was not making the power. Luckily I did not drive it much and it was in the winter out here. All fixed now. Just have to find good gas. Thinking of going to e85 in the coming months but have to find stations in the East Valley. I would still stay with the big 3 VMP,AED, or LUND and just data log and dyno and data log and it will be fine. Unless you can get to a VMP event and drive to north Cal AED. They have a done a ton of these cars so they are more familiar with them. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

evil281

Established Member
They missed the boat on mine I had an air pocket in the intercooler and it was getting too hot and it was not making the power. Luckily I did not drive it much and it was in the winter out here. All fixed now. Just have to find good gas. Thinking of going to e85 in the coming months but have to find stations in the East Valley. I would still stay with teh big 3 VMP,AED, or LUND and just data log and dyno and data log and it will be fine. Unless you can get to a VMP event and drive to north Cal AED. They have a done a ton of these cars so they are more familiar with them. Just my thoughts.

Hey I am in the east valley as well and would love to check out the vmp stage 2 kit. I think that's going to be my next mod for fall. You wouldn't happen to be going to the pavilions car show this Saturday would you?

Zona14Stang

Established Member
Hey I am in the east valley as well and would love to check out the vmp stage 2 kit. I think that's going to be my next mod for fall. You wouldn't happen to be going to the pavilions car show this Saturday would you?

Hey I live in Gilbert as well. Let me know if you want to see my car. I wasn't planning on it today. I do go but usually early there before 3 so I can get out by 4 or 5. I will check back in alittle bit.

Users who are viewing this thread