supercharged stang vs supra

ragshockey88

Established Member
the hell with supra's............everyone thinks they r sooo good. people even start talkin about them racing with ferrari's. thats almost as rediculous as someone who told me they saw a honda prelude beat an enzo............of course the supra needs all its fancy bull to beat the mustang. id love to but that rice to shame

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yeah thats a 800+ HP supra with the 22PSI and the T78 turbo. they said it had a paxton supercharger but gave us no PSI rating and i never once heard the super charger whine. nor did i hear that mustang have it wide open as if he was trying to loose. i think its just a staged video. like many cause from a dead stop he woulda ate that supra, a 400HP cobra would eat a 800HP supra from 0-80.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
a non turbo supra weighs right under 100lbs less then a cobra. but a supra with a turbo on it weighs on avg 200lbs more then a corba. everyone thinks they are lighter but they arent. they made the cars weight balanced so it would corner better so they had to add alotta weight to the rear. mustangs are front heavy to keep the front wheels on the ground. but any die hard racer will take their rear seats out and not put a system in their car to save weight. heh have u seen the rear seats in supra's they're useless not even asians can fit back there u can barely lay down i the back two seats lol. my friend johnny has one we always kid him about taking midgets for joy rides in the back seat

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Maybe the mustang had a paxton fuel pressure regulator and not a blower. I had one on my 95 and I got a sticker too.:dw:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol u can also buy stickers that say garret turbo off ebay for 2 bucks with shipping lol u can also but a GT emblem or a corba one they even now have a CD u can play in u car to make it sound like a jaguar and it actually works haha it actually detects engine throttling and plays a different wave and makes it sound like u got a jaguar or a ferrari engine i think the CD is like 50 bucks. then u gotta have a sensor and some other stuff... sounds like something a ricer came up with to make their hamster power (hp) sound like a Horse Power(HP) engine :p

Users who are viewing this thread