supercharged f150, sharp! 650hp

built54

Established Member
Most of you know my truck, it has 700 miles on the engine, only the best parts are in it, the transmission has 0 miles on it, and its also built to hold a lot more power than im making. the body is very nice, the interior is very nice also. Pretty much everything about this truck is new. It was my daily driver, and never has drive ability issues. The asking price may seem high for a 98' f150, but it could be parted out for more than im asking. It is 4wd, has 4.10's front and back. the engine is fully forged, bored .020 over with mahle pistons, eagle rods, all arp bolts/studs. crower stage II blower cams. ported heads, magnum powers blower, C&L plenum, ported throttle body, ported intake manifold, 8lb lower pulley. dynatech long tubes, bassani mufflers. autometer fuel pressure, volt , boost, and an interceptor gauge. It has a chiknears ram air intake, with an aftermarket heat exchanger and canton reservoir. wheels are 20x10 helo's, tires are 305/50/20 toyo proxes. It has 2 12" rockford fosgate subs with a diamond amp. JL and rockford door speakers which is also amped. There are way too many things to list and describe that is done to this truck, but if you are serious, I will describe everything.

$14,000

hwy.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Bet that thing is GREAT on gas! lol I'm also interested to hear what kind of times its run at the track?

built54

Established Member
actually it gets around 13mpg in the city playing with it, and 16-18 on hwy with cruise set at 75 mph... believe it, becuase im serious. As for track times... Im not sure. it ran a 13 at 104 with slicks, but since that time ive rebuilt the engine and added ported heads, ported intake manifold, magnum powers blower, and better tuning... from 30-110 I run even with a 12.2 lightning, and from a dig my truck is much stronger. I have never tried a 4wd launch, ill leave that up to the next owner.

Users who are viewing this thread