Supercars on State Street, Harrisburg 7/20!!!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
attachment.php

We will be starting at Maple Lawn.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I edited my first post so you can go to the link to register. You MUST register to get into the staging lot.

Hey Mighty Mod Dwight, any chance you could edit my original thread title to show 7/20 and not 8/18? Thanks.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I edited my first post so you can go to the link to register. You MUST register to get into the staging lot.

Hey Mighty Mod Dwight, any chance you could edit my original thread title to show 7/20 and not 8/18? Thanks.
Done!! Sorry bout the delay Scottay! Looks like an awesome event!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Very cool, Gents. We now have a Special Ops group doing a private 'low key' run up instead of running with the massive group coming from Katies. There is currently 5-7 if us now and we plan to leave before the Katies group and get there earlier. 40+ cars with unknown drivers scares me a little on the open highway. Let me know if you are interested in hooking p with us. We will start at the Maple Lawn spot and have one pick up scheduled up around the Hunt Valley C&C location on the highway.

Steve@CJPP

That stinks was hoping to hang out with ya

I will be able to make this date hopefully:rockon:
I don't remember what time I left last year but our show ends at 2 so depending on how long it takes us to break down everything, I may try to shoot down there and see if I can catch the last leg of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread