supercar vs bike vs f1 car

Thehubster

Established Member
interesting video man, I didn't think that the bike would take the F1 car off the line. Granted he didn't stay there very long but still that surprised me. Again great video man.

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
interesting video man, I didn't think that the bike would take the F1 car off the line. Granted he didn't stay there very long but still that surprised me. Again great video man.

That was very suprising!
And it was not by a little either

gazim

Established Member
the F1 car let the bike go for safety there is nothing in the world that would keep an f1 car ....lol be real,

scott_0

Established Member
I'd like to have seen casey on the Honda RCV motogp bike rather than a street bike, not really a fair comparison, motogp bikes are the epitome of two wheels, there is no higher level of these $1 million+ prototype machines, as far as two wheels atleast, motogp bikes generally have a higher straightaway speed than the F1 cars, the miniscule contact patches kill them when trying to corner compared to the F1 cars, but motogp is easily much more exciting than F1 will ever dream of being

Last edited:

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Had no idea bikes were so slow compared to race cars... I mean I figured the F-1 car would dominate but I didn't think the other car would surpass the bike as well.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Had no idea bikes were so slow compared to race cars... I mean I figured the F-1 car would dominate but I didn't think the other car would surpass the bike as well.

It was a street bike like off the showroom floor that you or I could go buy... not a motoGP bike... The motoGP bike would destroy that car lol

Users who are viewing this thread