Votes: 57 39.3%
  • Steelers

Votes: 88 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Seahawks are unstoppable on both sides of the ball. Steelers might as well not even show up.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
I prefer the name SeaMonkeys.

EDIT: I mean Superbowl XL Champions.

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
God....I PRAY that Pittsburgh wins (and am quite confident they will). Shaun Alexander is an asshat of the first degree.

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
I think that everyone sees this as a game decided by the run, but I think it will actually be decided throught the air. With that in mind give me Big Ben. Allthought I really dont care.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
The 'hawks seem to have the better team, but those Steelers are brutal and physical. I think it'll be a close, low-scoring game.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Seahawks looked good, but don't expect "Big Ben" to play crappy like Delhomme did. One bad decision after another. Hasselbeck will definitely get "hassled" more against the Steelers. I hope Matt has an ejection seat, he's going to need it. We'll see how good he is with Porter in his face all day. And I can't wait for Tatupu to try and put a lick on Bettis like he did Goings. If so, he'll find both of his eyes in one socket.

Should be good game. Not the teams I wanted to see, but it should be good nonetheless.

STEELERS BY 3.

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Coiled03 said:
God....I PRAY that Pittsburgh wins (and am quite confident they will). Shaun Alexander is an asshat of the first degree.
WHAT? Shaun is a genuinely unpretentious nice guy and a full on team player. What exactly makes him an asshat besides being MVP of the NFL, MVP of the team, winning the rushing title this year, being the first running back to rush for 15+ TD's in 5 consecutive seasons and breaking the all time single season touchdown record of 28? Does that make him an asshat?

Coiled03

Established Member
WHAT? Shaun is a genuinely unpretentious nice guy and a full on team player

You've got your perception, I've got mine. I happen to think he's an arrogant jerk with over-inflated stats boosted by a ton of TD runs from the 1/2 yard line....but I admit to not knowing him any better than you do.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Coiled03 said:
You've got your perception, I've got mine. I happen to think he's an arrogant jerk with over-inflated stats boosted by a ton of TD runs from the 1/2 yard line....but I admit to not knowing him any better than you do.

There is no doubt he's a man on the field...1800+ yards plus the TD record is no small accomplishment. I met him when I was a freshman in high school, we had team camp at UA and he gave a speech on proper nutrition and the importance of working out. Very cool guy from what I could tell. Although, he could be a suck ass guy I suppose.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Bitching about not getting last years running title, and then NOT showing up for the game in GB....kinda shows what kind of guy he may be...... :shrug:

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
Bithcing about not getting last years running title, and then NOT showing up for the game in GB....kinda shows what kind of guy he may be...... :shrug:
You're not serious are you? Don't you think that maybe it was the coaches’ decision to sit him as we already had home field advantage and a bye locked up? Why risk an injury in a meaningless game?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I am serious.

I'm talking about last year.

Edit- If you were a REAL Seahawk fan you'd know thats why Holmgren let him play the last MEANINGLESS GAME this year. So he could get the Rushing/TD record.

Putz.

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
I am serious.

I'm talking about last year.

Edit- If you were a REAL Seahawk fan you'd know thats why Holmgren let him play the last MEANINGLESS GAME this year. So he could get the Rushing/TD record.

Putz.
No shit Dick Tracy?

Maybe your sentences should be more understandable. It looks like you are talking about him not getting the title last year and sitting the GB game this year.

D-Bag.

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
panthers just didnt show put to play buy no means did the seahawks have the better team they just showed up to play steelers are going to all overthem hawks are really a one sided team if they cant run they cant do anything

Users who are viewing this thread