Super snakes with nittos

08KR525

Established Member
Just curious is your uncle taking these wheels off a Super snake Shelby and what didn't he like about them?

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Just curious is your uncle taking these wheels off a Super snake Shelby and what didn't he like about them?

The OP updated his initial post a few hours ago. I don't think they came off a Super snake.

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE WERE THESE WHEELS WITH SUPER SNAKE ENGRAVED IN THEM AND OTHERS HAD SHELBY FORGED. MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON SHELBY WHEELS IS REALLY SHOWING. I GREATLY APPOLOGIZE IF I HAVE REPRESENTED THESE WRONG. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE HOMEWORK BEFORE LISTING THEM. IF ANY ONE IS STILL INTERESTED IN THESE I WILL HAVE A TON OF VERY DETAILED PICS COME MONDAY. SO, IF INTERESTED, FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER REGARDLESS HOW LOW IT IS AND I WILL THINK ABOUT IT FROM THERE. HELPING MY UNCLE HAS TURNED INTO A HUGE PITA BUT HE HAS BEEN A GREAT UNCLE. AGAIN, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
+1 on the pics. And are they chrome? Or Dura brite? The dura brite finish is easily scratched if not cleaned properly so pics would help considerably.

He sent me a pic the other day. They are durabright. Actually that's the only way they come.

NJSP117

Established Member
He sent me a pic the other day. They are durabright. Actually that's the only way they come.

I figured that's what was meant. Just wasn't sure if someone chrome plated them or something....hard to find the dura bright in good shape when they are used...
Thanks for the PM....

08KR525

Established Member
What ever happened with these? I sent a p.m. and never got a response.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread