super snake

BowTiesSuck

Bagel Taste Tester
Established Member
those supersnakes are sick looking though! i'll give them the benefit of the doubt, not to mention, they will be worth a pretty penny one day... the hard part is keeping it around when you want something else! haha, if i had the money to drop almost 70 g's on a car, id buy one... :coolman:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
BowTiesSuck said:
those supersnakes are sick looking though! i'll give them the benefit of the doubt, not to mention, they will be worth a pretty penny one day... the hard part is keeping it around when you want something else! haha, if i had the money to drop almost 70 g's on a car, id buy one... :coolman:
id rather spend a little more and get a 900hp Hennessey TT viper, but thats just me :coolman:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
id rather spend a little more and get a 900hp Hennessey TT viper, but thats just me :coolman:

Hennessy TT viper = $140K

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
lol where are you looking dude, a competition coupe which is worth more than that was selling for 110K...

You really think you can get a built / tuned TT Viper from Hennessy for $20K over what a stock Viper costs? :p Maybe you can find a 5 year old one with 40K miles for that much..:thumbsup:

The Venom 800TT had an MSRP of $160K.
http://www.carchaos.com/dodge_viper/viper_venom800/

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
uniqdsn said:
is that the 500kr, or somthin diff.?

different.
SuperSnake comes in a 600hp or 725hp package, kr only comes with 540.
Not to mention the SS has 20" rims and looks meaner.

Users who are viewing this thread