super ricer mustang

r6bullet

Established Member
Somebody already posted that, thanks for making me throw up twice. That car should be run through a scrapper and the owner should sit down with a mustang magazine and see that nobody does that to a poor mustang. Thats of course after you kick the owner in the face

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Without a doubt, that is BY FAR the worst Mustang I have ever, ever seen.The body kit, paint, and spinners... omg. :nonono:

What do you say, gentleman? Blow-torch, machine gun, or car crusher? :rockon:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
that is an example of a ricer raping a mustang. :nonono: i hope not to see anything that bad or any kind of it at all anymore. the funny thing is i seen a grand am with a wing similar to that but no bodykit or anything. and a sticker. i wish i had a camera so i could show yall. :xpl:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
That is the gayest most disgraceful ****ing mustang i have ever seen, the guy who did this should be dragged out into the streets and shot, a lot of times to insure that death is for sure. what a ****in ass, some people just don't get it.

Jack ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stangfreak

Established Member
thats the ugliest freakin mustang i have ever seen. thats a sin:nonono:

in the description it even says " you will turn heads" buahahaha, yea ok!!!!!!!!!!! :loser:

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
"There is headers on the motor and a cool air intake, muffler system, after market cables and spark plugs. The pictures you see are without the blackouts and without the 5 in. chrome tips on the back which makes the car sound a lot stronger and look better, you will turn heads."
- The moron who owns that thing

I am for the first time ever at a loss for words... what a piece of shit

Users who are viewing this thread