Super Retarded Ricers

01vert

Established Member
I feel dumber for watching 1:23 of that mess, Great to watch a drag race for about 100 feet in a parking lot. They should all be found by the police and their cars set on fire

Little_SVT_Man

Established Member
Yeah, lol that video was super retarded in every way possible. Although, how do ricers get some of the hottest girls? Oh, and there was a SVT focus in the video which was kinda cool.

kilercamron

k
Established Member
i watched up until they started racing in the parking lot, then i figured i'd just post it. svt focus' are sick cars.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Unfortunately I somehow made it through most of it... there's an Elantra in it that rips the gutted CRX out of the hole... they "drift" in their front wheel drive cars... they're the biggest goobers in the universe with some of the slowest cars I've ever seen... I hate everything

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
I kept thinking it was going to get funny or something, never did and now I want my time back...

boosted306

Established Member
Jimmy: Where the hell did my weedeater go!? Tom: Sorry Jimmy but I heard the kid that drives the Civic stole it and put a turbo on it. Jimmy: F$ck! Tom: You would be proud of it though, it runs a 22 sec 1/8 mile.

monroegt

Established Member
I stoped a min. into the video I don't even see how people think those car's are exciting let alone cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread