Super rare bullitt for sale **craigslist find**

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
If someone buys that car without knowing what a bullitt is or not checking the vin, they deserve it.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
its on ebay too, i saw it last night when looking for one, the guy edited his ad and says i have been informed that this is not a bullitt edition...

I know half of these hams who sell cars do not know much, but no intake, c pillars, seats, nothing, auto lol..w.e

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
man....i thought that was just a base GT until i seen the "BULLITT" badge on the decklid!!!
what a bargin.......lol

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member

I don't know why, but I felt compelled to just call him from my office and tell him how big of an idiot I think he is. Funny enough, all I heard in response was "click" :shrug:

:-D

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
I just flagged his post for being a dumbass. They should make that a category for flag on CL.

Oldsracer

Established Member
Listen, you guys have no idea what your talking about, he's an expert im sure...or at least thats what he tells people on his honda forum HAHAHA

20redfire03

Established Member
Pretty sure its not a clean title, the rear bumber has been replaced "no mustang" and its got different side scoops from the drive and pass side!
I was getting ready to say the scoops are different on each side. If it was real you could probably trade him regular side scoops for the bullitt editions.

Svt Fox

Established Member
I called the guy. He was polite enough. He immediately divulged that it wasn't a legit bullet..... then proceeded to tell me that it came up as a mustang/bullitt/gt..
then had to tell me that he owned three mustangs, currently driving one (a vert) while he was talking to me..

Said he didnt find out that it wasn't a bullitt until it was too late. I said I thought they only came in two colors, black and green. He said they came out with three colors..

Too funny!!!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I called the guy. He was polite enough. He immediately divulged that it wasn't a legit bullet..... then proceeded to tell me that it came up as a mustang/bullitt/gt..
then had to tell me that he owned three mustangs, currently driving one (a vert) while he was talking to me..

Said he didnt find out that it wasn't a bullitt until it was too late. I said I thought they only came in two colors, black and green. He said they came out with three colors..

Too funny!!!

Not to bash, but they did come in 3 colors..... DARK HIGHLAND GREEN, BLACK, and TRUE BLUE..so he was not lying there...

But the guy is a tootsoone to say the least

Svt Fox

Established Member
Not to bash, but they did come in 3 colors..... DARK HIGHLAND GREEN, BLACK, and TRUE BLUE..so he was not lying there...

But the guy is a tootsoone to say the least

I didn't take that as basking at all, I didn't know about "true blue" until I looked it up. I guess that's the rarest one with only 700+ being built.

Users who are viewing this thread