Super Mint FRPP TVS and L&M TB

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Supercharger sold!!Hello, I’m selling my FRPP TVS that was installed on my 07 GT500. The Supercharger has less than 1400 miles that my local Ford Dealership installed and removed. I bought it from Justin at VMP tuning and has the 2.65 “Stealth Look” pulley installed(I will include factory pulley as well-Justin installed the pulley in Florida so I didn‘t mess with it-ran flawlessly). I’m also selling my L&M Throttle Body I purchased from Evolution Performance. The TB has the electronics already installed(done by Evolution) for easy plug and play. TB has <500 miles since I installed it. The ONLY reason I’m selling these parts is because I traded my 07 Shelby GT500(which I bought on March 08)for a new Shelby KR and plan on leaving this one stock(I’ve said that with every car I‘ve owned and always epic fail-lol). Both parts are in SUPER, SUPER MINT condition-look new-not one scratch. For the Supercharger I’m asking $2700.00($4000.00 new) shipped and for the TB I’m asking $475.00($730.00 new)shipped. Will sell both for 3000.00 shipped or individually as aforementioned. I accept Paypal. I will ship via UPS and will also insure Supercharger at my expense. I will provide a UPS tracking number immediately after shipping! If you would like pics or have any questions, please email me @

[email protected] Thanks-A. Solis

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread