Super cobra jet TB/ or dual 65mm ford racing throttle body?

Svtheide

Established Member
Gonna purchase some parts to keep me busy this winter an wondering which one an why lol. Car will have a JLT 127mm an a tune other than that possibly a pulley for now.

raustin0017

Established Member
Go with whatever Van suggest. He knows what works. Not a customer of his...yet. Been holding out till she gets 1,500 miles on her.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Gonna purchase some parts to keep me busy this winter an wondering which one an why lol. Car will have a JLT 127mm an a tune other than that possibly a pulley for now.

Really depends what you intend on using the car for. More than likely, the Twin 65mm is going to be your best bet. That coupled with the JLT intake and a Lund tune is virtually our 680RWHP package.

Lethal Performance 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 680 rwhp Power Pack

These numbers are off of our own 2013 GT500 that we did bolt on testing for when we first got her. The 680 & 700 packages are by far our best sellers. Both will make a huge difference and really wake the car up. What people don't realize is the throttle bodies on the 13 is virtually the same as the 11-12 GT500. With the bigger supercharger, more flow = happy owner.

Whichever route you want to take, let me know, and I'll be more than happy to put something together for you. If you have any questions you need us to shed light on, feel free to ask away, PM, or call us.

Thanks!

John

JimIII@jdm

We offer both throttle bodys to our customers, we have great results with each. The FRPP Mono blade now has an adjustable set screw that allows you tweak the blade opening to correct the Idle speed and something sticky or hangning TB issues. The Mono blade will give you more hit of the throttle response and more power up top. The twin 65mm is a small power sacrifice but offers smooth, linear throttle repsonse and good gains as well.

Tuning also plays a big part. We build a custom tune file for every customers car in house from scratch. We provide back up tuning, will read your datalogs, and get back to you immediately with responses or changes. We have a Great Custom tuning for these cars, coupled with excellent performance part packages. Check us out sometime here or call me at 732-780-0770

Good Luck!

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread