SUPER clean 93 LX Notch for sale or trade

Thomas Morgan

Established Member
If you still have this when I return from my trip to the sandbox. It will be on my short list. Not a fan of maroon but it's a great looking coupe!!!

12C/OBoss

Established Member
why does it have 87-89 seats in it

its as i bought it. Never knew these were the wrong seats..:??:.either way its a CLEAN freaking car. Considering the mods it was probably a bracket racer at 1 point in its life and had better seats installed. :shrug: Just a guess as i dont know every detail of history. If its an issuse i am sure you can find the factory seats

Also according to Marti report all the rest is as it should be...can anyone send me pics of the seats that are supposed to be in the car as per the Marti report? I am sure I can find them and install them if we want to have them as part of the deal for a serious buyer. Again...this is a clean car and once the weather cleans up I will drive her more than 15 minutes at a time and make sure she is as "PERFECT" as a 21 year old 100,000 mile + Mustang can be:beer:

adams

Established Member
WTB/WTT: S197 for 88-93 notchback

looking for an 87-93 mustang 5.0
preferably a trunk style one
must be in good shape and not rotten.

considering on getting rid of my 2007 gt 5 speed for one.

thanks

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I will PM you my addy AFTER we talk....not being rude but since my post was pretty specific I want to talk before I go and give you my home addy on the internet!

Georgie

Established Member
Mabe we can arrange a shipment if you send me a shit load of pictures...obviously after payment and all proper documentation. Msg me

88foxbod

Established Member
I still cant believe this hasn't sold yet. August is right around the corner and when I head back from Korea, if it's not sold by then I'm going to have to make a trip up there.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Mabe we can arrange a shipment if you send me a shit load of pictures...obviously after payment and all proper documentation. Msg me

Sorry for the delay in response...work is crazy. The car has not moved since March. I need to address the l/r wheel cylinder and install the full set of Ford OEM e brake cables. The lights, trim pieces, etc are all still in boxes. I just don't have any time with 8 and 9 year old boys and being a Sales and Business manager at a high volume dealership.

One of my other managers is on vacation this week...so I work bell to bell till next Sunday. I will be happy to take tons of pics, vids, etc for you . I will leave the car unwashed and even covered in dust as she sits right now...then wash and take more pics for you. So please accept my apologies as life has halted all Mustang related work and even driving!!

On a side note I had a guy stop last week while I was mowing the lawn and said he couldn't help but ask if it was for sale. He then offered me $7,000 cash same day without even a test drive! I politely declined. Its a 21 year old car with some little piddly stuff needing replaced if you are OCD and a little anal about stuff...but it really is a CLEAN car and the color, the notch body style, and being a factory 5.0 outweigh all that other stuff for me!

-Andy

Users who are viewing this thread