Super Bowl-NFL Rejects Veterans #PleaseStand Ad

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Seems to me that the NFL just wants the issue to die. The attention around the kneeling has finally subsided and the media has stopped pushing the subject. Why stir the pot again?

As for the XFL, why would you want to watch a bunch of 2nd tier players who were not good enough to get on an NFL team?
Because the xfl already made a rule prohibiting kneeling for the anthem and disrespecting the flag.

I’m not supporting a bunch of cucks that hate America.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Goodell and the people that run the NFL are a bunch of cucks.
They don't want to play the ad because it might offend some of the NFL players that hate America and the American Flag. ****ing beta male faggits.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Seems to me that the NFL just wants the issue to die. The attention around the kneeling has finally subsided and the media has stopped pushing the subject. Why stir the pot again?

As for the XFL, why would you want to watch a bunch of 2nd tier players who were not good enough to get on an NFL team?

My thoughts exactly. This whole kneeling/protesting thing is a pretty big threat to the nfl and I'm sure they've recognized it's died down. Why in the hell would they want to reignite all that? The people who've boycotted the nfl won't return to watch the super bowl for a commercial. So what's the point?

As for the xfl, watching it won't be much different from watching arena football. Like you said, guys who could make the cut in the pros. The only difference is a little additional support from nfl boycotters.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Disgraceful how the NFL operates. First year I won't be watching in my adult life. You already know the patriots are going to win anyway, so i'll save you the surprise. It will be a close game, and the patriots will squeak it out in the 4th.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This is still a thing?

I thought everyone dropped this when the "boycott" never materialized.

I presume the boycott you reference is the veterans day boycott of the nfl that never really gained a footing. I'm not surprised of the results because quite frankly we are one of the most materialistic, nonsensical societies in the universe placing such importance on something so irrelevant. A player could take the flag out to that design on the 50 yard line and defecate on it and people would still watch, drool and all.

Out here the media ran a story about a bar in Philly and interviewed the owner who was clearly OBSESSED with football. He was an older fart complete with ponytail and wearing football gear. He even said something to the effect of "we really need this" in regards to winning a game. If I ever had the chance to speak with the owner, the first and only thing I'd ask (because I already know the answer) would be "are you retarded?"

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I haven't watched a single pro game this year. I don't plan to watch the Super Bowl either.

I am normally interested in the halftime show and commercials. They can keep it all this year.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

verbal

Established Member
Out here the media ran a story about a bar in Philly and interviewed the owner who was clearly OBSESSED with football. He was an older fart complete with ponytail and wearing football gear. He even said something to the effect of "we really need this" in regards to winning a game. If I ever had the chance to speak with the owner, the first and only thing I'd ask (because I already know the answer) would be "are you retarded?"

This will probably really piss you off.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/d...s-the-super-bowl-hasnt-happened-yet/85570670/

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
GFY, supposed to be 10 degrees out and snowing up to 11 inches here on Sunday night through into next week.
Damn, that sucks dude.
Supposed to be cold here overnight and into tomorrow. I LOATHE winter. lol

Users who are viewing this thread