Sup Guys

svink32

Established Member
Hey guys, I live in Palm Beach County, and I am looking to sell my 2002 Black GT. It is posted in the For Sale section on this site. It has only 15,000 miles and is an automatic, mods include flomaster super 40's exhaust, bassani x-pipe, BBK CAI, and a Diablo Predator Tune. I also have Headlight Black-outs and a mach one grill delete. I just recently replaced the stock tires with Falken Street Tires less than 2 months ago. The car is in Excellent condition and is very well taken care of. I am looking to get $17,000 OBO with all mods included...If you are interested in the car without the mods, we can work out a lower price. I have all stock parts which can come with the car. I have looked in this area and I have had trouble finding ANY '02 GT's with miles like mine for under $18.5 and those are bone stock. If you know anyone who is interested please let me know. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks.

Also, I am looking for a very clean, near stock 1999 Cobra Coupe with less than, or around, 60K miles. If you know of anyone, please let me know, thanks.

svink32

Established Member
Thanks guys...Do you think the price might be too high? I reall have been looking around here in South Florida, and I cant find a single 02 around with better miles than mine for less than like $18,000 its crazy...Im willing to go much lower, but what do you think I want to get it sold...

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I would say 15,500 to 16,500... you can also put in the "CAR BUYER" ....and E-Bay...

I just think that the new stangs are cheeper and more people are into them (IM NOT)...
Like I said ...good luck

Users who are viewing this thread