Votes: 32 53.3%
  • No its doesn't

Votes: 28 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Red/black cloth with sunroof. My last one was Teal/grey leather with sunroof.

Personally I prefer no sunroof, I agree they look cleaner.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
arods93snake said:
I guess my Teal/Blk is one of those "19" w/sunroof.
Is there anything on the net that states there were only 19 like that? I've heard the same but didn't pay it much attention til now. I bought one of them if so.

04silversnake

Established Member
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but have a question on my factory sunroof gt.
Was there anything to cover the sun from coming inside the car. Like other cars, that have a sliding cover. I dont see how it would work in mine.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
04silversnake said:
I don't mean to hijack the thread, but have a question on my factory sunroof gt.
Was there anything to cover the sun from coming inside the car. Like other cars, that have a sliding cover. I dont see how it would work in mine.

No there was nothing to block out the sun. People make their own sun blocker, there are some out there that you can buy.

I have seen them for sale but cant remember where they were at.

04silversnake

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
No there was nothing to block out the sun. People make their own sun blocker, there are some out there that you can buy.

I have seen them for sale but cant remember where they were at.

Thanks for the reply, that is what I thought. I kind of made something up to allow minimum heat thru the glass.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Big Ben said:
My electric comes with an insert, love it.
I'm glad you can appreciate something like an aftermarket sunroof on a cobra. I personally cringe when I see one, but that's because I've worked at a dealership for 11 years and have seen some pretty horrible hack jobs come back from the installers.

blk50cobra

Established Member
Question- What color are the factory sunroof bags in the opal interior cobras? The ones I've seen in show cars looked black, even in the opal interior cars. Anybody have a part#?

Users who are viewing this thread