Sunny Hawaii

dirtchicken

Banned
It was beautiful out today so the fiancee and I decided to go and do some exploring. Here's a few pictures that I took along the way. Hope you like them!
Fieldtrip023.gif

Fieldtrip022.gif

Fieldtrip018.gif

Fieldtrip017.gif

Fieldtrip014.gif

Fieldtrip015.gif

Fieldtrip012.gif

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
yea hawaii is great but i will never be able to buy a house.. so i think it is just nice to visit. but i like the people here and the big island girls are pretty so i cant complain.

surfnsnake

Established Member
this is the kind of weather we have ALL year long!..but the price of living here is the junk part..oh well, can't have it all..

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
^^^ price of living sucks but being able to see the ocean almost anywhere i go is great. just sucks when your cars so fast you can cross the island in no time. nowhere to go... i feel bad for all the oahu guys no more track any of you going to maui for memorial drags? cashing in my hawaiian air miles for this trip aha

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
sndmn_2000 said:

...it's not all paradise. Gas was 3.38 and that was on base! :eek:

But the view is free :thumbsup: LOL

02 Z06 said:
^^^ price of living sucks but being able to see the ocean almost anywhere i go is great. just sucks when your cars so fast you can cross the island in no time. nowhere to go... i feel bad for all the oahu guys no more track any of you going to maui for memorial drags? cashing in my hawaiian air miles for this trip aha

There is a track in Kauai I'm gonna briing my car to this summer though....there is also a kick ass tuner/installer there too.

Nowhere to go? What do you call the H3? JK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread