Sunglasses,,,,,yes or no??

mmarsalone

Established Member
Good choice taking them off. I think the stock look is better with the LEDs. Plus, you keep the snake look of the headlights looking like eyes.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Awesome car, but I just cant get into Headlight Covers or tinted tail lights. Although I have never liked them, its like somebody said above, they had their time and now it has passed.

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I honestly like them on better,looks mean. Better then boring stock like everyone else out there has.

Last edited:

evil eye

Established Member
Not trying it be a d*ck, but I find it kind of funny that headlight covers "had their time." We are driving a car designed off an original from the 60's! Everything that was once cool, becomes cool again. Not saying headlight covers are on their way back, but i think they look good on this body style. And for the record, I hated most of the ones I saw in the 90's. :)

OaktownACE

Established Member
I don't like them at all. Makes the car look a few model years older and takes away from that sort of snake eyes look the 13-14s have.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe do the fog and not the headlights?
Or both in a slightly less tinted shade?
I think the effect of headlights and no fogs is making it more difficult.
I vote no as is though.
-J

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I love the newer headlights, I wish it wouldn't cost me a dick and three balls to put them on my car. If you want headlights to tint, I'll gladly swap you my stock 2010 regular ole' halogens for your HID/LED projos! I'll even pay for both shipping. Then you can tint the headlights to you're hearts content and not feel the darndest bad about it... :lol:

If you didn't get it from that statement, I say let them babies shine! I don't blame anyone with standard headlights like mine for tinting them, but the newer one's are too dam nice to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread