Sunday Cruise to "The Church of the Holy Donut" in Burtonsville?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Is anyone interested in cruising to "The Church of the Holy Donut" car show in Burtonsville, MD this Sunday AM? It is located at the Burger King‎ and Giant Food, 15703 Columbia Pike, Burtonsville, MD 20866. It runs from 8 AM to 11 AM every Sunday.

Ben

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I am...weather is not going to be as good as it has been but, I would LOVE to get out and see some folks. Please don't look at my car..it is filthy! LOL!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Ah it's cool. I've got all the stuff at home but, I've not unpacked my garage yet from the move so, it's all over place. I'm more concerned about getting out and about....I'll get it detailed on April 1 then tint and PPF on April 2nd....

Let's rock and roll!

stsltd

Established Member
Might be up for it but my clutch is getting progressively worse - really should not be driving it but this weather is just too nice to leave it at home...

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I wish but the car is down and I'll have my Son helping me change the oil and brakes on da Humma. :coolman: Daddy "learn em" time!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I may cruise up for a bit. Perhaps drive my 67 up there with no front end, doors, interior, lights, glass etc! JK it's funny though because it is completely stripped and I still drive it around in the Court. Need to talk with the soda blaster guy that always shows up there anyway. Just about ready for him but desperately seeking a used rotisserie.

Last edited:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Sounds fun, but since i already have plans for the afternoon, can someone post the times? I might be able to escape for the morning...

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'll be going. Let me know your route and I'll meet up somewhere. If you take the ICC or Rt 28 from 270, you'll go right past my house.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
How about meeting at I-270 and I-370 at 8 AM?

Ziki Japanese Restaurant‎
10009 Fields Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Take I-370 W/Sam Eig Hwy west, turn left on Fields Road, make a u-turn and pull into the the parking lot on the right. This should be easy in/out.

We can add a 2nd stop on MD 29 if that is needed.

Ben

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
How about meeting at I-270 and I-370 at 8 AM?

Ziki Japanese Restaurant‎
10009 Fields Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

Take I-370 W/Sam Eig Hwy west, turn left on Fields Road, make a u-turn and pull into the the parking lot on the right. This should be easy in/out.

We can add a 2nd stop on MD 29 if that is needed.

Ben

And now which way wooden you all be comin, then? (add an Irish accent since its St Patrick's Day).

Users who are viewing this thread