Sunday August, 26 2012 - Huge Group Mountain Drive

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Hey there fellow GA SVT owners! My good friend is part of a huge Georgia Lotus Club and they are meeting up with the Carolinas Lotus Club for their monthly drive that they take. So it will be twice as big this month with all of their members! They are always extending the invite out to anyone and everyone who wants to join, and it's all free! :pepper:

My buddy has always been eggin' me on to run with them so that I can show them what a real V8 sounds like roaring through the mountains! I am definitely down for joining them this month! I just wanted to see if there were any others that wanted to meet up and join us for the day! I'm hoping to finally put some faces with user-names on this forum with this invite and to make some new friends! :beer: The details are below:

When: Sunday August 26, 8:00AM SHARP they said! No stragglers! It's gunna be a fun-filled, long day!

Where: WaffleHouse parking lot just north of 985(N) directly off the Holiday Road exit! Exact address for GPS: 4770 Friendship Road, Buford, GA 30518

What: Please make sure to show up with a full tank of gas and whatever else you'll need (i.e. snacks, waters, go-pros, etc... They stop for a lunch/food)

Just post up on here with any questions and additional info! I hope to see some of you GA guys make it if you can! :rockon:

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Are they going to blood mountain? If not, where?

To be completely honest, their email that they sent out just said that we will be running with the Carolinas Lotus Club and going with them on their usual roads/ drive that they take. I just heard it'll be a long day of driving through the mountains in the GA/ NC area... So I guess we'll see where it takes us? :shrug:

attz0r

On a quest
Established Member
I'll come, I go every weekend with two of my buddies who have s2000's, they've been dieing to see how they do against an exige/elise. I should have some PSS's or RS3's on by then anyways.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I'll come, I go every weekend with two of my buddies who have s2000's, they've been dieing to see how they do against an exige/elise. I should have some PSS's or RS3's on by then anyways.

Good deal! Yeah bring whoever! I'm hoping that overall it'll be a good turnout, I've never been myself...

attz0r

On a quest
Established Member
It's alot of fun, makes you forget about power mods and start dumping money into tires and suspension, though.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
It's alot of fun, makes you forget about power mods and start dumping money into tires and suspension, though.

I hear ya! Yeah, I'm excited! I talked my buddy of mine with a built 97 Camaro SS into coming also as well as another friend with a 2012 V6 mustang that's actually pretty damn quick, not gunna lie! :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread