Sunday, 67 outside = lots of clean fun (5.0 and Challenger)

04A4GTO

Established Member
MMOB as always and a pre 1987 5.0 moves up behind me and rides my rear. It looked stock but I know better then that :)
so I slow down so he is forced to pass me, when I don't hear anything over my car I figure he's got to be close to stock, then when he floored it there was no question... he was 100% bone Fing stock. So I quickly put a few city blocks on him before I let off the gas around 140MPH. a minute or 2 later when he finally catches up with his engine crying for him to let off the gas he does the flyby. But I think I made my point do anything else. I wouldn't have race him but he started it :poke:

Then just 10 minutes after that I see a new Red Challenger R/T moving up on me fast. (Those are good looking American Cars, but I'll be damn if it didn't make my car look like a toy car, those cars are freakin HUGE) So anyway we get a little bit of clear road in front of us and we both hit it, I put pretty good and it only took but a few seconds before the R/T let off the gas. I yawned at him in a very joking manor but I don't think he took it the right way LoL oh well. Lots of fun on a pretty 67 degree day in Memphis, doesn't happen too often this time of year.

I also passed a kick ass silver saleen mustang (new one) that car sounded awesome, really low deep rumble/hum coming from that car, but I was in my wifes 08 Camry... it never fails :shrug:

Nothing like good clean fun :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread