Summit Point Raceway track time opportunity

wheelhopper

Established Member
I am a big open track junkie and honestly believe it is some of the most fun you could ever have in your car. I have also made some great friends at these events. I am passing along some info to an event I'll be instructing at. If you have any questions check out the links or post up.

SCMC/ModularBoss/TCUSA on Track at Summit Point - September 20-21-2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event is an HPDE open track format on the Summit Point Main Circuit for two days. Here is the information you will need for this event.

Where: Summit Point Motorsports Park, Summit Point, WV

When: September 20-21, 2014

Cost: $450.00 for two days or $265.00 for one day. If you meet the early bird registration for the two day option, you will receive a $55.00 discount or $395.00 for two days. Your early registration must be a physical check mailed to the address supplied on the registration form.

The first 20 sign ups will receive a $100.00 discount till either the slots are filled or until August 1, 2014 arrives. Please check the list below to see how many $100.00 discount spots are available. The discount give you a $350.00 two day fee and you must mail in a physical check or money order to take the discount.

You must be a member of either SCMC or TCUSA in order to participate in our on track events. To join one of these clubs, go to www.svtcobraclub.com if you own an SVT Mustang/SVT Shelby GT500/Boss 302 or go to www.trackclubusa.com to join if you do not own an SVT Mustang/SVT Shelby GT500/Boss 302. Regular price of $450.00 goes into effect if you do not register on line or mail your check by the September 1, 2014 deadline. You do not have to be a member if you are entering the car show.

Cutoff date for early bird discount: August 1, 2014 or when the first 20 spots are filled.

Cancellation Policy: No refunds, you may find a replacement for your spot. This event is limited to 75 paying participants per day.

Here is the format:

Track Time: 9am - 12pm / 1pm - 5pm
There will be 4 novice sessions of 20 to 30 minutes per day
The remaining track time will be open session for all experienced drivers and instructors.

Users who are viewing this thread