Summit mustang car show

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
I was just wondering if anyone from here is going to go up there. It's on the 15th of this month starts at 8. I know me and my brother and a couple of his friends will be up there. We would like to meet some more people around that area.

Last edited:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by nastygt
I was just wondering if anyone from here is going to go up there. It's on the 15th of this month starts at 8. I know me and my brother and a couple of his friends will be up there. We would like to meet some more people around that area.

I will be going up to Tallmadge for the Summit show on Sunday. I will be coming in from Columbus, Ohio. Where are you coming in from? Do you want to meet up somehwhere if we are along the same travel route?

Let me know.

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Well were coming from only about 15 miles away from Summit. What color and stuff is your cobra. If i see it i'll talk to you. But i dont have a car yet only 15 but im saving. It would be cool to meet you though.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by nastygt
Well were coming from only about 15 miles away from Summit. What color and stuff is your cobra. If i see it i'll talk to you. But i dont have a car yet only 15 but im saving. It would be cool to meet you though.

My car is a 2003 Cobra - Dark Shadow Grey with the plates UR FUNRL [Your Funeral]

Here is a site with some pics of it:

http://community.webshots.com/album/174370637khpQcp

See you there on Sunday. :rockon:

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Nice cobra I hope to get me one. Someday I will get one. Yeah it's going to be sweet my bro is showing his car 96 GT pacific green has a zex nitrous kit. And y2k's so we might be around it. Do you have any idea of what time you might be there cause we could meet around there and go in together.

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
OK cool we will prolly get there 8 or 9 so i will look for you. Whats your name mines Cory.

Sundays going to rule:rockon:

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
It already happened but if you ever wanted to go to future car shows. It's in Tallmedge, OH. It would be a little bit of a drive for you. If you want to know directions let me know I can right some up for you.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
A guy I work with went to that. He said there was a sonic blue 03 like mine there that had some work done to it (pulley etc etc etc) and the guy said the best he's run WITH mods was like 13.2 or something? You know this guy? 13's with all the mods is pretty sad... Unless he was running the stock tires, but that's still sad. I saw a dude with a stock mystichrome run 12.77 at FFW.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by MikeDoom
A guy I work with went to that. He said there was a sonic blue 03 like mine there that had some work done to it (pulley etc etc etc) and the guy said the best he's run WITH mods was like 13.2 or something? You know this guy? 13's with all the mods is pretty sad... Unless he was running the stock tires, but that's still sad. I saw a dude with a stock mystichrome run 12.77 at FFW.

If this is the same guy I know then what the guy failed to tell you is that he has a vacuum line that is unplugged. He unplugged it when he was putting in his CAI pipe which connects directly to the throttle body and he cannot locate where the hose goes into because it goes down to the bottom of the passenger side block and then gets lost in a fray of other hoses. The hose is a pretty large diameter hose so I imagine he is losing a significant amount of vacuum.

He has tried locating where it is supposed to go but just cannot locate the reconnect spot and for some reason he has not gone back to the dealer to have them re-install it.

To be honest with you if this is him I think his engine bay has been rather neglected (i.e. dirt, worn looking, etc) given the shape of some of the components in the bay so it wouldn't surprise me about the rather "laid-back" demeanor he has about getting the hose reinstalled.

To me it is rather disgusting to witness someone pay big bucks for such a great car and then not have enough pride or motivation to take care of it properly. To me that kind of person needs to be driving a beater or something that is considered transportation and nothing more.

Last edited:

nastygt

Officially Crazy
Established Member
Yes there was a Sonic Blue on there. I didn't talk to him though it was a nice looking car. If that was all he was running then thats ashame I know a stock one ran at Ford VS GM and was running 13.00 and he had temp tags on it. I don't know what mods the 03 had though.

Users who are viewing this thread