Summer detail job :) with adam's products

Tytus2012

Established Member
So I order some more of my adam's products a couple weeks ago and all I have to say is wow I love this stuff so much. I am no camera man and these are just some quick shots with my droid razor. I used adam's car shampoo, clay bar, wash again, brillant glaze and to finish americana premium wax. I think it turned out great. Stella(Thats what I named her) looks so wet.

front.jpg

IMG_20130511_115107_531.jpg

driverfender-1.jpg

passbackside.jpg

driverfront.jpg

driverside2.jpg

driverside.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
She does look wet. lol

Awesome job for real!

Tytus2012

Established Member

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Love the car and x2 on the driveway, almost went that route until I saw the cost! Haha

shelbysvt

Established Member
How did you get pics like that with a droid razor? What kind of megapixle does it have? My crappy iphone 5 doesn't come close to that quality lol.

mikejaeggi

Established Member
Looks great. I love my adams polishes. Best stuff I've ever used

I was a life-long Zaino guy but bought the Adam's products based on the reccomendations in this forum. I haven't used it yet but plan to do a full detail this weekend, can't wait.

Tytus2012

Established Member
Love the car and x2 on the driveway, almost went that route until I saw the cost! Haha

yeah it cost some money but the woman wanted it so you know how that goes :)

Looks great!

Summer? It's 45F right now :nonono:

Lol I am in FL it was 87 that day

Very nice. Did you use anything special on any of the plastic black trim pieces?

I use adams super vrt on all plastic and stripes I think they turned out awesome

Car looks great , tuff color to get those results!

yeah that is why I was so impressed with how well it turned out :banana:

How did you get pics like that with a droid razor? What kind of megapixle does it have? My crappy iphone 5 doesn't come close to that quality lol.

LOL I am not quite sure how I did. I just finished my car pulled her out of the garage took some pics and was like wow when I saw them on my computer. These pics turned out really well for a phone

Adams polishes rocks! I use it on my shelby as well.

As far as a product for the matt black stripes, chemical guys carries something that works great.

I haven't tried their stuff yet. I still have my super vrt from adams

adams stuff is legit. their vrt and in and out spray work great on the plastic - the vrt works well on the vinyl stripes.

heres a vid from dylan@adams on different methods for caring for the vinyl. sorry its a camaro in the vid.

How to treat factory vinyl stripes - YouTube

That's what I use awesome stuff and it doesn't wash away just from from water. I re apply my mine once a week. I need to get some good interior stuff my have to call adams again :rockon:.

Users who are viewing this thread