Suggestions for the 2015 fastest Terminator list

Evo2SVT

Established Member
Since there is only about a month and a half left for the 2014 list. Does anyone have any suggestions for next years list? Let's keep it simple with simple classes.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
6 speed with IRS let's not forget how these cars came from factory!!

Nah cause there is already an IRS list and that didn't even fill up. Besides 99% of IRS guys are 6-speeds I can even recall seeing and auto IRS car before

Evo2SVT

Established Member
OK!the IRS should have been filled! Also street driven should be elimanted. We all do that!

Take a look at the list. The irs was not filled and street driven means driven to the track. There are a lot of people who trailer their cars to the track even though they are street cars

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
OK I guess you left me out!just trying to help for next year.I should be A lot faster next year anyway!

Last edited:

Evo2SVT

Established Member
OK I guess you left me out!just trying to help for next year.I should be A lot faster next year anyway!

Didn't see you on any of the list at all. Post your time and everything in the thread

speedy3remy

Established Member
Since there is only about a month and a half left for the 2014 list. Does anyone have any suggestions for next years list? Let's keep it simple with simple classes.

First Snow flake today!!:dw: as for the List maybe Blower VS Turbo list / Manual VS Auto / same whit Drag radial VS Slick bias / whit the name of product / Maybe a 60ft KING of the BOX!!:) but i do think we absolutly need a BONE Stock Factory car list! its allways cool to see how far we have push those Cobra! plz keep that street driven class, i got 2 goal next year Beat 9.55 Street Driven / 9.32 Stock engine.... btw UPR K-member kit A-arm,coilover kit Front and Back,bumpster,cc,Anti roll bar, just need MM cage then im good:burn:.. 5 month is to long! ...Maybe a (Tuner) list so these guys can Shine a little..

Last edited:

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
Didn't see you on any of the list at all. Post your time and everything in the thread

I'm always on your list see #8 last year!
60D3449E-5FF4-405C-8B7D-87DE35B69FF9_1.gif

Evo2SVT

Established Member
First Snow flake today!!:dw: as for the List maybe Blower VS Turbo list / Manual VS Auto / same whit Drag radial VS Slick bias / whit the name of product / Maybe a 60ft KING of the BOX!!:) but i do think we absolutly need a BONE Stock Factory car list! its allways cool to see how far we have push those Cobra! plz keep that street driven class, i got 2 goal next year Beat 9.55 Street Driven / 9.32 Stock engine.... btw UPR K-member kit A-arm,coilover kit Front and Back,bumpster,cc,Anti roll bar, just need MM cage then im good:burn:.. 5 month is to long! ...Maybe a (Tuner) list so these guys can Shine a little..

That would just get to crazy to keep track of. Much easier to just have one limitation to a list like IRS, Eaton or manual. As far as an all stock class we only had one Eaton on the list. Maybe we could do a 60' king at the end of the year

I like the 60'king!! Problem with the Bone stock class is they never leave the garage!

I agree they are locked away doing a life sentence lol

I'm always on your list see #8 last year!
60D3449E-5FF4-405C-8B7D-87DE35B69FF9_1.gif

At the beginning of the year you were on the list. I added you to the irs list

I can't think of anything to change right now. it worked fine. just odd that I was the only eaton car last year that posted times.

I thought that was gonna be the first full list next to the overall. Makes me wish I would have ran the Eaton one last time before going TVS

Evo2SVT

Established Member
What are thoughts on instead of a top 10 overall, just doing a top 5 overall and a top 5 TVS, KB, Whipple and Turbo list?

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
I like having the different classes it lets you see how you compare to someone else with similar mods. I kind of like the idea of having an eaton class and an aftermarket power adder class i.e. larger blowers, nitrous, and turbos.

Users who are viewing this thread