Sucidal Crash

Bultrowicz

Established Member
My friend that works up at discount tire told me about this. I guess a guy robbing a bank was going about 100+ and decided instead of getting arrested he would take himself out along with someone else. I guess my friend knew him, he had a supra and was young. I pray that this dosent happen to me or anyone else..:nonono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxV725Q0VAs

superstang01

Established Member
thats just awful...i dont care about the robber, but more so the innocent guy in the other car!! what an awful way to go

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
The person in the Supra was a member of the Supra community and a post was up here in the past and he was a young guy. R.I.P.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Thats very Disturbing, I cant believe some one would rather take an innocent guys life for no reason, then to be arrested. Its upsetting.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when they both see each other again.... It's a damn shame.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Absolutely sickening! And I go to wrecks as part of my job. I felt ill watching that.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Man that's just freakin horrible, I mean c'mon take your own damn life not someone that is just minding their business. Im with everyone else I hope he burns in hell!!

Users who are viewing this thread