Subs Amps and Box

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok, I have two amps, two subs , and a sub box for sale. All are barely used and in perfect condition. The details are as follows:
1. 850w Planet Audio sub amp, 1ohm stable, all the goodies and lots of tunability on amp. this amp is bad ass and has never even gotten close to being warm much less hot. this thing flat out slams!
2. 150wx4 Planet Audio 4 channel amp, even more tunability on amp. again this amp is awesome as well and good God will it scream for your mids and highs!
3. Pioneer 12" subs dual voice coil. This and the box are about a year old and have not really been broken in at all. they slam pretty hard and i think they are either 300 or 400 rms, with like a 600 or 800w peak. dont remember but might look it up later if i get time. anyways, they hit!
4. Sub box for 2 12" subs. This is i think what they call the hatchback style box where the two subs are mounted side by side and face outwards at an upwards angle. good box and has never had any amps mounted anywhere on it.

First $400 + shipping takes it all! This is not a starter system guys, the amps alone can run much more than this! All were professionaly installed in my explorer and it sounded like whoa!

Last edited:

dbl-a

Established Member
What are the model #s? How old are they? Interested, how much to ship to 55014?

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
correction to the post..... the 4 channel amp is actually 150wattsx 4 ch, for whatever reason i was thinking it was 125x4ch. The model #s for the amps are 150wx4ch = TT4300. 850wx1ch = TT850D. the 850watt sub amp is a class D monoblock amp. The 4 channel is of course bridgeable is you want it to be. make me offers! barely used, just sold the ride that htey were in or else i would keep them!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
looks like it will be in the neighborhood of $19-24 for shipping on UPS ground. that is for probably both the amps as i had to estimate their weight. make me an offer and lets see what we can work out. as i said i am just simply not using them so any money will be good lol! I bought the amps november of 2003 and the subs/box march or so of 2004. they were in my daily driver so they didnt get used a lot. the amps have a couple of scratches/smudges on them but look great. i think it is just where the carpet or seat springs and what not rubbed on them. the subs and box are perfect!

dbl-a

Established Member
GOT PICS? especially of subs and box. My shit got jaccked, amps and subs. I had a punch 500, 4.400 and two pioneer IMPP's in a plexi box. What color are the subs?

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok here are a few basic pictures. i have some much more detailed ones of the tuning options of the amps and etc. if you need to see the more detailed ones , let me know and i will email them to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread