subframe connectors

mustang gt s

03 cobra vert
Established Member
hey guys I ordered a set of mm subframe connectors for my 03 cobra vert that is in need bad.
I had them on my gt and what a difference they made, my cobra is all over the place so I hope it makes it a lot more stable.
I need your help on finding somebody near Chattanooga to install them, I made the mistake in taking them to a muffler shop and they didn't do a good job.
I want some one that knows what there doing and do it right and I can see it being done.
I am anal retentive about my cobra so it needs to be perfect, sitting on all for tires, connectors parallel and even on the car, welds done and paint so it does not rust. I don't mind driving a couple hours or paying a bit more as long as its done right and looks good to me.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Look for a chassis shop, race shop or most welding shops. There is a muffler shop here that has done a lot of them, all have been done correctly.

JDUB348

Established Member
The sub frame connectors will help some what with your car being all over the road, modifying the suspension (all of it) will make the most difference in that area :poke:

mrose75

Established Member
The sub frame connectors will help some what with your car being all over the road, modifying the suspension (all of it) will make the most difference in that area :poke:

Says the guy who apparently owns Maximum Motorsports!! :poke: Holy suspension mods, Batman!! Are you sponsored by MM?

cobracide

Established Member
You just need someone whom can weld. Car on the ground or ramps, suspension loaded. Personally, for a vert - would have taken the subframes up a level. Can always add more later.

Last edited:

mustang gt s

03 cobra vert
Established Member

that's the plan starting with the subframe connectors first.
I did a full mm grip package on my gt car and it handled perfect.
this being a vert it needs it for sure man this car has way to soft suspension.

mustang gt s

03 cobra vert
Established Member
You just need someone whom can weld. Car on the ground or ramps, suspension loaded. Personally, for a vert - would have taken the subframes up a level. Can always add more later.

well that's what I thought when I had my gt so I took it to a muffler shop and they did not do a good job.
yea that's the plan if the subframe connecters are not enough, just didn't want to spend all that money plus the cost of having it welded.
any ideas on what spider brace to get with mm subframe connectors they don't offer any.

mustang gt s

03 cobra vert
Established Member

I see you have coil overs, for a dd should I get struts,shocks and springs or just get coil overs on all for corners?

Users who are viewing this thread